Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been a while!

I am a terrible blogger! Well since I last posted I started back to work. I miss being at home with my babies all day but I must say that stay-at-home mommies have a tough job. I enjoy my job but so miss my babies. Hopefully one day I will be able to stay home part time with the babies. I don't know if I could do it all the time because I need adult interaction.
Maddox is now 3 months and is a healthy 15lbs. Braelyn will be 2 July 1st. I am amazed how fast they grow up. Maddox will absoluetly be bigger than his sister, she weighs around 23lbs., I figure by the time he is 6 months old he may catch up with her.
Also since I posted my cousin Kevin passed away suddenly from a heart attack. This was very shocking and upsetting to the family. I so wish I could go back and change the past 2 years because I had not spoke to my cousin in that long even at my Granny's funeral. We had differant opinions in life but I would love to go back to my Granny's funeral and talk to him. I will always remember the last time I saw him alive he looked to lonely sitting be himself at her funeral.
I am going to try to keep up with my blog better I will post new pics soon!

No comments: