Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spending the night at Nanny and Papa's house!

My mom called the other day and asked if Braelyn could spend the night with them Thursday night. Of course I said yes. Well she picked her up around 9:30am Thursday morning because Maddox had a doctors appointment. Mom said she just played all day and got to sleep in her big girl bed. Well she also learned how to open the doors at my mom's house (not good)! Well Friday morning mom woke up arounf 7:30am and Braelyn was still asleep so she layed back down. About 30 min. later Braelyn woke up and walked into the hall and mom said she was just calling for her Momma. Mom said it was so cute the next thing she knows is this sweet little voice is going Momma, Momma, Momma! Not yelling just wondering where I was. How cute is that? Well I did not get to her until 6pm. Friday night, boy did I miss my little girl!

No comments: